The Scene Club recognizes the importance of your personal privacy. The information below sets out how The Scene Club uses and protects any information that you give us when you use this website. By using this website, you consent to the collection of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We may use the logging data to analyze demographic and other statistical information to conduct an analysis of the popularity and effectiveness of this website. In conducting such analysis, we will only ever disclose information in the aggregate form so as not to identify individual users.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us direct, altering your preferences or by selecting the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any direct marketing emails we send to you. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect or incomplete.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You should be aware that when you email The Scene Club the possibility exists, however minimal, that unauthorized individuals may be able to intercept your message. We recommend as a result you should not use unsecure forms and email to send personal data, such as financial information to the The Scene Club.
YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- When we transfer and receive personal data, we redirect visitors to a web connection that uses SSL encryption (similar to that used for internet banking). We notify visitors of this connection through the use of a padlock symbol, which will appear in your address or status bar.
- Some of our forms allow our visitors to ask questions about our courses and services. You should be aware that these messages are not sent over an encrypted connection and the possibility exists, however minimal, that an unauthorized individual may be able to intercept this information.
- We are not responsible for the privacy of email messages except those stored on our servers.
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you, while using our website.
EXTERNAL LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain external links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these external links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other external website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored by the Web browser. Cookies are often used to remember information about preferences and pages you have visited. For example, when you visit some sites on the Web you might see a “Welcome Back” message. The first time you visited the site a cookie was probably set on your computer; when you return, the cookie is read again. You can configure your Web browser to refuse to accept cookies, to disable cookies, and to remove cookies from your hard drive as needed.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Any requests by individuals for access to information held about them by The Scene Club should be made in writing to the Club Manager. Such requests can be sent to the organizer office, D-Seven Motion Pictures, please click here for contact information. The fee for access to information is AED 75 and this should be submitted with the request.
If you have questions about this privacy statement or you believe that your personal information has been released without your consent, please use this contact page to get in touch with us.